Good relations with our donors is essential to our foundation. Without donor trust we would not be able to raise the funds necessary to support the ongoing resident/patients needs at St. Joseph’s Health Centre Guelph. We value every donor. If a donor has a complaint with the Foundation, they need to be assured that it will be handled in a timely fashion and in a manner that is satisfactory.
- We adhere to ethical practices as outlined in the Donor Bill of Rights and Ethical Fundraising and Financial Accountability Code in order to keep complaints to a minimum.
- When a complaint is received, it will be acted upon in a timely fashion. If the staff member receiving the complaint cannot resolve the issue to the satisfaction of the donor, the complaint will be directed to the CEO. If the issue is still unresolved it will be directed to the Governance Committee through the President of the Foundation.
- All donor requests for anonymity will be respected.
- A log of donor complaints will be kept in the office for monitoring by the Governance Committee.
- All donor complaints relating to privacy will be directed to the Foundation’s Privacy Officer.